This Video was about Electricity and Electricity conductors and insulators
- Steven Gray came up with the theory of conductors and insulators
- A Hauksbee machine creates static electricity
- To work out the theory he made a structure that was two swings made of wood with slick holding the structure in the air then he placed some gold leaves at the bottom then he generated electricity through the Hauksbee that when through a rod and into the structure which went through the boy and made the gold leaves come up to his hand and also feathers
- Electricity can move (Electrons and Protons)
- In Electricity there are conductors and insulators
- Hair and Glass are insulators and Metal is a conductor
- Conductors and Insulators are still used today
What would happen is Steven Gray didn’t use silk and instead metal?
How did he come up with the idea?
Electricity is very complicated