June 14

Book reviews

The Series of Unfortunate Events: The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket’sImage result for the austere academy

Preview of pervious books:

In the series the Baudelaire’s have got the horrible news that their parents perished in a fire so they only have their fortune but they can’t use it till they are old enough so sent to live with their horrible relative Count Olaf and Olaf is trying to get his hands on there fortune and everywhere they go he follows creating mischief.

Lemony Snicket has done it again in this book Violet, Klaus and Sunny are sent to boarding school where there motto is you will die but that’s not the least of their concerns as they have a new gym teacher Coach Genghis who looks quite a lot like Count Olaf but luckily they have their friends Isadora and Duncan who are triplets [you will see why they are triplets in the book.]

I absolutely loved this book as it always had an unexpected turn of events also in this book the descriptions are amazing there are so many descriptive words I would recommend this book to anyone even adults as it just shows that how unfortunate someone’s life can be.

I score this book a….

Image result for 5 stars

Wildwood Charter Profile coming soon, look out for posts on my blog

Posted June 14, 2017 by harguan2016 in category Book reviews, Goals, homework, Uncategorized