April 19

100WC

‘I can’t believe all my friends and family think I have gone INSANE! it’s not my fault I am the only person who can see a ghost,’ yelled Max ‘The worst part is that tomorrow we are going to Castle Drogo and the ghost says that we have to go through a wall which would be insubstantial,but it is not as he said we could get stuck and never return,’

We had finally reached Castle Drogo me and the ghost tiptoed to the wall we had to go through we went through but we got stuck halfway then my body felt numb then it felt as cold as Neptune then something made me think that I had turned into stone.

PROMPT:

NOT APART OF 100WC

My goal this time was to think through words I don’t really use and put in some descriptive lines  I think I have achieved my goal [WORDS I DON’T REALLY USE ARE PINK, DESCRIPTIVE LINES ARE BLACK]

Posted April 19, 2017 by harguan2016 in category 100WC

1 thoughts on “100WC

1. antsclass

Harguan,
    You should be proud of the way you have chosen and worked on your goal of including more varied and interesting vocabulary. Practising with words and similes like these give your more tools in your writing toolbox.
    Well done!
    Ant