March 5

Goal for Semester 1

What I want to learn:

What I would like to improve on is my spelling in spelling it’s mostly like the words that sound the same like too, to, two or flower, flour other words like long words like insubstantial. I would also like to improve on not skimming, when I skim I skip important details so the book doesn’t make sense. My 2nd last goal is my handwriting I have very bad handwriting I can do cursive but it looks really messy . finally i think I should expanding vocabulary

List examples of things I could do that would show I am trying to meet my goal:

For my spelling goal I think I should not use spellcheck on my laptop and try to figure out the word by myself in writhing [same goal] I should write slowly so I get the correct spelling and just sound out the word. For my 2nd goal [not skimming] I think I should keep my finger or bookmark in level with what I am reading so I don’t miss a detail. For my 2nd last  goal I think should write slowly then when I am ready I can write fast and it will be neat. For expanding my vocadulary I think I when I find a new a new word I should find its definition straight a away [can write it down]

How I learn and behave:

What I would like to improve on is listening attentively when I am listening sometimes I may start fiddle with anything around me. I would also like to improve on planning out my week in my diary last week I had no plan in my diary It was all in my head I was thinking if I had forgot I would be very confused.

For my first goal I think I should drop everything when I have to listen attentively so I won’t fiddle. For my second goal I think on Monday I should hear my homework then when I am home [or at school] I can plan in my diary and tick everything of when I am done.

Posted March 5, 2017 by harguan2016 in category Goals