February 6

MY HOLIDAY’S๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

My Holidays 2016-2017

These holidays I had so much fun I went to Canberra to stay with my auntie we went to lots of places like the parliament house and many other. We drove to Sydney as well and stay their for few days and did sightseeing.

On the way to Canberra I took some photos but I couldnโ€™t get them onto my blog but when I was at the park I saw kangaroos I have a photo down here there were lots of kangaroos

when we went to Sydney i stayed at a 5 star ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ hotel!

About me

I LOOOVE!!! Lego I have so much I am not allowed any more if you lock me in a room ย full of Lego ย I would be in heaven.I live with my mum ย it’s fun with my mum it is mostly a girl house. I would love to be a doctor I am so fascinated how they save lives one day I might save lives a little fact about me is I am soooooooooooo ticklish a poke will make me laugh๐Ÿ˜….My favorite topic [in school] is writing I love to WRITE I have a very strong imagination and I am ย very good at maths I would like to get better at spelling. When it comes to books I like comedy,adventure and horror . I am super pumped about 5/6 it’s goanna ย be the best year ever!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted February 6, 2017 by harguan2016 in category Uncategorized