Click Here to see were I got the Prompt from
A dangerous experience
I looked around I was so high up the bright blue sky and the little white fluffy clouds almost looked like Marshmallows it made me so hungry. My foot slipped. I looked down. I didn’t realise how high I was
“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed I was hanging of the edge of a cliff by my hand I was so scared I looked down and saw little trees and lots of people if I could go down their I would and tell the Don’t climb up here. I slipped again. I was hanging by my little pinkie finger I felt like screaming my head off I didn’t know what to do. My pinkie slipped.
We have been learning about how do be cyber safe and me and Albe made a video on movie maker about cyber safe
Here is the movie sorry for the poor recording:
Click here to see were I got the prompt from
A traffic accident
I sat on the side of the road I never wanted to see another car in my life, I didn’t even want to drive one. I lost my dad because of a stupid uber driver who apparently was only 5 .I miss my dad just to see him again will be just..just amazing, I don’t even have a mum I guess I will have to live with my step mum it looks like her wart has a wart, she has yucky yellow teeth and her breath stinks of dead rats!
This Video was about Electricity and Electricity conductors and insulators
- Steven Gray came up with the theory of conductors and insulators
- A Hauksbee machine creates static electricity
- To work out the theory he made a structure that was two swings made of wood with slick holding the structure in the air then he placed some gold leaves at the bottom then he generated electricity through the Hauksbee that when through a rod and into the structure which went through the boy and made the gold leaves come up to his hand and also feathers
- Electricity can move (Electrons and Protons)
- In Electricity there are conductors and insulators
- Hair and Glass are insulators and Metal is a conductor
- Conductors and Insulators are still used today
What would happen is Steven Gray didn’t use silk and instead metal?
How did he come up with the idea?
Electricity is very complicated
Hello Everyone so as you know I have started to write story on my blog and I am really enjoying and I would love to improve so please…… comment on my blog and give me feedback I would love it
Thx your the best!!!!
Click here to see were I got my Prompt from
The last time I saw him
I stared out at the city I was devastated my Dad had died and to my shock it would be the last time I saw him, his lovely black hair and his thick, itchy beard. I would usually hate when his beard would brush against my face but now that was the only thing I want. If I could just to see my dad once more to see his blackish eyes and his big feet would be life changing. If I had the options to back in time I would and I would have never been so selfish for a chocolate I left my dad by himself when our house collapsed I wish I was there it would be better to die with my dad, then to have this horrible stabbing pain in my heart.
I stare out at the Forest. The big bushy leaves and the soft splashes of water. I could just smell the fresh air.A tear fell down my cheek, I missed my family I wish I had never burn down the house. I looked down on my left and saw my little sister I felt so sorry for her to wittiness this she was only 5 she should have a family and not just me, a horrible older brother she smiled and asked me in a sweet voice:
“Are you OK?” I just smiled
“So, what lies ahead of us?“she questioned me
“I don’t know.”I whispered.
Click here to see where I got the Prompt from
1.My father used to tell me
I stood near the curve of the road. It was raining heavily. Staring out at the distance,a single tear fell onto my face. I was devastated. I had loved my Dad, but just to see him go just like that it was just…just… sad I trembled. No Mum, and to have my dad die of cancer? I don’t know what to do. I was homeless, just standing on the edge of the road. I said to myself “Remember what dad used to tell me. Stay strong when I am not here stay even stronger.” I burst into tears, just thinking of my dad hurts. I stood on the curve and wondered what would happen to me.
LINK: Bollywood Culture
This Video was about what Bollywood dancing
- The name Bollywood is based in India’s largest city Mumbai It used to be called Bombay and that’s is were the name comes from; a mixture of Bombay and Hollywood which makes Bollywood
- Indian Goddesses did Bollywood dancing
- Hollywood movies make more money but less tickets but Bollywood makes more films and sells a around about billion more tickets every year but makes less money
- 1.2 billion people live on India and that is 4 times the amount of people in USA and 55 times the people in Australia
- Bollywood dancing is colorful (the clothes)
Are there different types of Bollywood dancing?
Which types of dances make up Bollywood?
Bollywood dancing is fun and colorful
Here is a picture\graph on the second last fact:
I walked through the meadow I clenched my fist and I stomped heavily I just couldn’t stand my family they always embarrass me an today in front of the whole school I just had it then I stopped and then I saw two holes I was curious were this hole had come from I leaned down and I saw a little letter saying “I will come back”then I saw a picture of a shoe I looked around and no one was there I turned around and saw a white shoe then I heard a voice saying “I am coming this is not a drill”….